Want to learn the benefits of organic bamboo sheets? There are many!
It’s natural and chemical-free and is grown without using pesticides or chemical fertilisers and above all, it’s fibre is 100% biodegradable.
Some bamboo plants grow up to 4 feet per day and can be harvested every 3 to 4 years making it one of nature’s most sustainable resources as it’s naturally regenerative. Therefore, making bamboo a fantastic renewable resource—and according to some, it’s actually the world’s most renewable resource.
The Beautiful Fabric
- Bamboo fabric is so luxuriously soft with a silky texture but without the slipperiness of silk
- Highly absorbent – our selection organic bamboo sheets wick moisture away from your body
- Thermal regulating – keeping you warm in winter and dry in summer
- Anti-fungal – natural elements to help kill and prevent the spread of bacteria
- A natural hypoallergenic – ideal for sensitive skin from babies to adults who have reactions to other chemically treated textiles
- Durability – long lasting, easy to wash and anti-static
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Odor free – doesn’t hold on to odour from common irritants such as fragrances, perfumes, chemicals and other products